Information technology (IT) is the use of computers to create, process, store, retrieve, and exchange all kinds of electronic data and information. IT is typically used within the context of business operations as opposed to personal or entertainment technologies. IT is considered to be a subset of information and communications technology (ICT). An information technology system (IT system) is generally an information system, a communications system, or, more specifically speaking, a computer system – including all hardware, software, and peripheral equipment – operated by a limited group of IT users.
The difference between Computer Science and Information Technology is that computer scientists design and develop the software programs that IT professionals use and maintain. IT specialists take what they’ve learned about computers and apply that knowledge in businesses across all industries.
Careers in both IT and computer science can take you in many directions, but they do have distinct paths. Jobs grounded in computer science will broadly mean working with programming languages or data to develop or improve products. Jobs in IT will focus more heavily on the operation of computers, their networks, and systems, so that others in an organization can do their work smoothly.
1. Create New ID, Password Change & Other Issues(Faculty)
2. Create New ID, Password Change & Other Issues(Offical)
3. Profile Update, Activation Password Change & Training(Student)
4. Data Server Maintain
5. Online Library Server Maintain
6. Maintain Internet Connection
7. Network Media & Devices
8. Network Security Basics
All Kinds Of IT Support :
9. Student Information Update (Removing 6 from ID#, name correction, date of birth correction, parents name include/correction, mobile no. change, email id change/correction, address change)
10. ID Unblock (Payment due, degree analysis, semester drop, readmission, probation, time extension)
11. Create,Guide & Other
12. Technical Support Training & Others
13. Troubleshooting of all IT Equipments
15. Cell:+880 1406 699 400
16. What’up:0 1406 699 400
Gulshan Own Campus
Plot # CEN-16, Road # 106
Contact With :
Ashulia Model Town,Khagan
Contact With :