MIU Admission Requirements
Undergraduate Admission Requirements
The admission to undergraduate programs depends on satisfactory result in MIU’s admission test held approximately four weeks before beginning of each semester.
- For BBA, CSE, ECE, BA(Hons) in English, Bachelor of Journalism and Media Studies, Bachelor of Pharmacy & LLB:
- At least GPA 2.5 or Second Division both SSC & HSC and “A” Level in two subjects with minimum average grade “C” of US High School Diploma or equivalent.(CSE & ECE applicants must have physics & math, and Pharmacy applicants must have chemistry at HSC or equivalent levels). or
- At least GPA 6.00 (combined, but score less than GPA 2.00 in any individual examination is not acceptable) in SSC, HSC or equivalent examination.
- For MBA, MA in English: At least graduation from any discipline having 7 points or over all GPA 2.5
The minimum qualifications for admission test are:
- At least GPA 2.5 or 2 second divisions at S.S.C. and H.S.C., or
- Equivalent degrees from Madrasah Education Board, or
- Minimum grade C in two subjects at A-level (Physics and Math required for CSE) and 5 GCE O-level subjects, or
- US high school diploma or equivalent
Students who wish to transfer to MIU from other institutions should also fill out the admission form and submit their official transcripts. MIU requires a minimum 2.5 GPA in an applicant’s previous academic record. Official transcripts should be sent directly to the Registrar’s Office. A candidate’s eligibility to transfer will be decided by the departmental academic committee on the basis of merit and other academic considerations.